Dating Coordinator - Must Have Strong People Skills - 90% Phone
Location: Atlanta, GA
Department: Administrative Scheduling
Employment Type: Full Time
One on One Matchmaking is an upscale professional, boutique dating service in the heart of Buckhead. One on One Matchmaking is affiliated with Eight at Eight Dinner Club, which has been in business for 17 years in Atlanta.
Dating Coordinators spend the majority of the day on the phone arranging first dates for our clients. You would be making reservations at local restaurants. You will also follow up with the clients to find out how the date went. Candidates must have a strong customer care background and a proven track record of problem solving and multitasking. MUST HAVE COLLEGE DEGREE.
- Interview potential clients
- Suggest potential matches
- Describe the matches to their dates
- Make reservations at local restaurants
- Obtain feedback from the clients after the dates
- Excellent communication and presentation skills including strong telephone and client communications skills
- Must be comfortable dealing with upscale and professional clientele
- A positive personality, energetic, organized and motivated with tactful, skilled persistence
- Punctual and Organized
- Self motivated and has the ability to work without close supervision
- Naturally persuasive
- Ability to Multitask and Prioritize in a fast paced environment
- Self motivated with a take-charge attitude
- Incredible phone presentation
Full Time Position. 40 hours per week . 9am-6pm
A minimum of 1-2 nights of events per month.
HOW TO APPLY
- Email resume and answers to 1on1Matchmaking.
- Have you ever internet dated?
- What is the most you’ve earned in one year?
- Are you comfortable working with high-net worth individuals?
- What would make you a good matchmaker
This is an excellent opportunity for someone willing to work hard and obtain knowledge in this exciting industry PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS. MUST HAVE COLLEGE DEGREE FROM A 4-YEAR UNIVERSITY.