Matchmaker - Director of Membership - Consultative Sales
Location: Atlanta, GA
Department: Recruitment Sales
Employment Type: Full Time
One on One Matchmaking is considered the premier matchmaking firm in Atlanta, founded in 1998 and responsible for hundreds of marriages. We are professional matchmakers helping singles find love. www.1on1matchmaking.com
YOU ARE AN IDEAL CANDIDATE IF YOU
- Possess consultative selling abilities
- Contribute acute attention to detail
- Maintain a public relations mindset
- Thrive in a competitive sales environment
- Schedule and conduct interviews to sell new memberships over the phone
- Target and develop clients through existing database and new leads
- Respond to inquiries via phone and email
- Attend a minimum of 1 networking event a month
- Collaborate with existing members/potential clients to increase membership
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS/ SKILLS
- 2+ years of sales or recruiting experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience with inbound/outbound sales calls
- Experience with a short, 24 hours sales cycle
- Intangible sales experience a plus
- Experience prospecting, closing, renewals, and new business sales
- Energetic, friendly, and polished style on phone AND in person
- Excels at consultative selling, setting appointments, and closing.
This is a sales position with a strong, competitive base salary, uncapped and lucrative commission
One on One Matchmaking is an upscale professional, boutique dating service in the heart of Buckhead. We are owned locally, and take a very personal and professional approach to making great matches for our clients. One on One Matchmaking is affiliated with Eight at Eight Dinner Club, which has been in business for 15 years in Atlanta. We offer a friendly, fun environment in a growing local company with a great reputation.
HOW TO APPLY
- Email resume and answers to 1on1Matchmaking.
- Have you ever internet dated?
- What is the most you’ve earned in one year?
- Are you comfortable working with high-net worth individuals?
- What would make you a good matchmaker