Admin Needed in Event Planning and Matchmaking - Must be FUN!
Are you a natural-born party planner? Do you know how to get a room full of people to mingle, feel comfortable and have a great time? If so, we're interested in hearing from you. Our employees are experienced administrative professionals, with dedicated drive and good business sense. They have strong backgrounds in organization, sales and event operations. Our employees have the professional pizzazz it takes to represent our company to our members, and can handle working under pressure. 8at8.com
Eight at Eight is a dining club that offers members a different way to meet new people by arranging dinner parties of four single men and four single women who have similar backgrounds and share common interests. Eight at Eight has been in business for 15 years in Atlanta.
One on One Matchmaking & Eight at Eight Dinner Club are fun, glamorous and entrepreneurial organization with a fantastic track record, recently featured in The Wall Street Journal, Men's Health, Cosmopolitan Magazine, US Weekly and on the The Oprah Show.
You will handle research and reservations with local restaurants, arrange compatible dinner parties, charge all attendees per event, correspond via e-mail and phone with the 500+ membership. All office management ex: supplies, organization, trash, banking, etc etc.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills including strong telephone and client communications skills
- Must be comfortable dealing with upscale and professional clientele
- A positive personality, energetic, organized and motivated with tactful, skilled persistence
- Punctual and Organized
- Self motivated and has the ability to work without close supervision
- Fearless about inviting singles to join the party
- Creative Event Planning
- Ability to Multitask and Prioritize
- Thrives on working at a fast pace
- Self motivated with a take-charge attitude
- Incredible phone presentation
- Computer Skills
$30,000 /year plus commission
A minimum of 1-2 nights of events per month.
HOW TO APPLY
- Email resume and answers to 1on1Matchmaking.
- Have you ever internet dated?
- What is the most you’ve earned in one year?
- Are you comfortable working with high-net worth individuals?
- What would make you a good matchmaker
This is an excellent opportunity for someone willing to work hard and obtain knowledge in this exciting industry PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS. MUST HAVE COLLEGE DEGREE FROM A 4-YEAR UNIVERSITY.